Find the best recipe for you on the web. Explore your favorite and easy soup recipes by your choice, food type you eat, method of preparation, easy availability of ingredients to you and so on. Soup is a liquid food that is really amazing for your health. Soup gives you nutrition without excess carbohydrate and fat, basically vegetable soup. Generally there are two types of soup – clear soup and thicker soup. I enlist some very common soup recipes including vegetable soup recipes that are tasty to eat but easy to made. These soup are also good for your baby.
Apple Soup Recipe:
Apple soup is very easy to prepare. Few ingredients you will need for this. You can keep this item in you breakfast as well as dinner too.
- Cooking apple – 500 gm.
- Lemon – 1 slice.
- Sugar – 50 gm.
- Suji (semolina) – 1 table spoon.
- Darchini – ½ inch.
- Cinder – 1 tea spoon
- Mayonnaise – 50 gm.
- Egg – 1 piece.
- Flour – 50 gm.
- Milk – 2 tea spoons.
- Salt – little.
- Sugar – 1 table spoon.
- Peel the apple, de-seed it. Chop into small pieces.
- Boil the lemon slice, darchini and pieces of apples with 2 cups of water.
- When it is well boiled strip the lemon slice and darchini.
- Blend the apple or mix with a mixture and make it soft thinner process.
- This puree in simmering. After adding suji and sugar.
- Add suji and sugar. Keep the mixture in simmering.
- When it comes thicker, get down the pot.
- Add cider according to taste.
- To make dumpling, mayonnaise, flour, egg, milk, salt and sugar mix together.
- Make small balls and boil in soup for 3 minutes.
- Your hot, tasty soup is ready.
- Serve the soup.
Chicken Soup Recipe:
Chicken is a healthy food item for especially sick persons. Generally it is a useful food item that provide you stamina and energy. Chicken soup is easy to prepare.
- Chicken – ½ cup.
- Egg – 2 (bitten).
- Corn flower – 2 table spoon.
- Ararut – 2 table spoon.
- Tasting salt – ½ tea spoon.
- Sweet corn – 1 ½ table spoon.
- Separate the chicken meat from bones and boil them with 2 liter water for 2 hours.
- Pan off the stalk and take 1 liter.
- You can use chicken cube.
- Chop the meat into very small pieces or make minced meat with machine.
- Mix ararut and cornflower with stalk. Then mix the minced meat.
- Cook the mixture and stir often.
- When it boils after 1 or 2 minutes, add bitten slowly then stir the mixture.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Your hot tasty chicken corn soup is ready to serve.
Tomato Soup Recipe:
Tomatoes are easily available to everyone. So it is less costly to make a tomato soup. Ingredients you need to prepare a tomato soup are-
- Tomato – 4 piece.
- Garlic – 1 tea spoon.
- Chopped onion – 1 tea spoon.
- Green chili – 1 piece (de-seed)
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tea spoon.
- Salt – ½ tea spoon.
- Coriander leaf – 1 table spoon.
- Black cumin – little.
- Boil Tomato, onion, garlic with 4 cup of water.
- Blend them in a blender.
- Grate the mixture then again keep in simmering for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander leave, green chili and salt before serving.
Lentil Soup Recipe:
Soup prepared with spinach and lentil is very healthy, friendly to your heart and body and it is tasty also. You will need not more than 30 – 40 minutes to prepare. It is very easy and time saving recipe. You can try it anytime you want.
To prepare a lentil spinach soup, you will need the following ingredients:
- Carrots – 50 gm. peeled and chopped in cube shape.
- Onion – 25 gm. Small cubic.
- Garlic – 3 clones chopped.
- Chelery stalks – cubic.
- Black pepper – little.
- Chili powder – ¼ tea spoon.
- Cumin powder – 2 tea spoon.
- Coriander powder – 1 tea spoon.
- Tomato – chopped in cube – 1 ½ cup.
- Lentils – 2 cup, spinach – ½ cup.
- Salt – as needed.
- Oil – 2 table spoon.
- Vegetables – ½ cup.
- Take a pot, heat it on medium high flame. Pour oil into the pot. Add carrots, onion and celery stalks to the oil and cook them until they become soft.
- After 5 – 6 minutes, add garlic and other spices – cumin powder, coriander powder red chili powder and salt. Cook the mixture for 1 minute. Stir constantly. Then add pepper.
- Add lentils, vegetables spinach and 2 cups of water to the masala mixture and cook.
- Reduce the flame, cover the pot and keep it simmering till the lentils are fully cooked but not mashed. The soup will be thicker then.
- Add then 1 cup of more water again, stir and cook for 20 minutes.
Stir constantly and continue simmer for more 2 minutes. Your soup is ready to serve.