Hair is one of the most attractive body parts of a women. Beautiful hairs with natural glimmer is like a wealth to every women. But now a days, hair fall problem is top most cause of anxiety among women. Maximum women face this ruin any time through her life.
- 1 Causes of hair fall:
- 2 When Hair fall is a Problem?
- 3 Hair fall Home Remedy:
- 4 Coconut oil:
- 5 Aloevera:
- 6 Neem:
- 7 Onion Juice:
- 8 Lemon Juice:
- 9 Methi (Fenugreek):
- 10 Amla:
- 11 Henna:
- 12 Hibiscus:
- 13 Egg and Olive Oil:
Causes of hair fall:
There are several factors that trigger hair fall problem – nutritional deficiency, environmental and natural factors, hormonal imbalance in the body, genetic influence, scalp infection/ disease, aging, stressful life situation, some unexpected habits like smoking and alcohol consumption, use of chemical products on hair, adverse effect of certain medicines, in some disease condition such as thyroid disorders, iron deficiency anemia, vitamin E deficiency etc.
When Hair fall is a Problem?
Daily loss of hair about 50 to 100 strands are considered as normal hair fall. It is not so harmful and matter of fear of being a bald. But when hair fall cross this limit, it is said to be a great problem. At this stage, you should take necessary steps to stop hair fall. Both the men and women are sufferer of this curse. Additionally men have chance to progress a bald.
Hair fall Home Remedy:
Now a days there are various products available in the market for hair fall control. It is better to use a natural home remedy for hair fall solution. Here top ten hair fall control remedies are enlisted which will help you to stop hair fall rapidly and grow naturally healthier, thicker, longer and shiny hair.
Coconut oil is used in hair care since many years. It is useful to your hair for its several benefits. It contains proteins, essential fats, minerals and exclusively vitamin E which provide nutrition to your hair and scalp. It promotes hair growth, reduce hair fall and hair breakages. Coconut can be used as coconut milk. For this, grate a coconut and soaked in water. After sometime you will get a white liquid this is called coconut milk.
How to use coconut oil:
- Warm some amount of coconut oil as you need.
- Massage the oil to your hair root and on the scalp gently using only finger tips. Then massage the oil thoroughly to your hair. Left the oil for at least 1 hour. Then wash away the hair.
- You may also left the oil for a whole night on your hair. After washing, you will get smooth, silky and naturally shinny hair.
Aloevera jell is a very useful hair care product that contains several enzymes. These enzymes directly promote growth of healthy hair and maintain a healthy scalp. It provides relief from scalp itching, reduce scalp inflammation and alleviate dandruff. Along with aloevera jell, aloevera juice can make same benefit to your hair. Aloevera is very commonly used for hair fall treatment.
How to Use Aloevera:
- Peel the aloevera leaf, squeeze the jell from inside the leaf. Apply the jell directly on your hair and the scalp.
- You can make juice from this jell. Then apply the juice mixing with coconut oil on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on your hair for at least 1 hour up to dry the hair.
- Wash the hair with cool water thoroughly. You may use a mild shampoo to wash the hair.
- Use this jell at least 2 or 3 times in a week. You will get better result if you drink aloevera juice along with hair treatment. Consume 1 table spoon of aloevera juice daily to get better hair growth.
Neem is a natural anti-bacterial agent. It will remove scalp infection and dandruff. A healthy scalp is necessary for growth of healthy hair. You can use the neem leaves to keep your scalp healthy and promote hair growth. It will also help you to eliminate head lice.
How to Use Neem:
- Boil 10 – 15 neem leafs in 1 litter of water. Boil until the water comes down to ½ litter.
- Use this water to rinse your hair after shampooing. Do it once in a week. But be careful while washing hair with neem water and ensure it does not enter into your eyes as it may cause your eyes burning sensation.
- You can use neem oil with coconut oil each same quantity and massage on your scalp. This also works well in hair fall control.
Onion juice is very often used for hair fall treatment. It contains high sulfur content which improves blood circulation on scalp and helps to reduce inflammation. Its anti-bacterial property helps to kill germs and helps to get a healthy scalp and thus promote hair growth rapidly.
How to Use Onion Juice:
- Chop 2 or 3 medium size onion into small pieces. Blend the onion with a blender and extract the onion juice.
- Mix the juice with coconut oil and apply on your scalp. Massage the scalp gently with a finger tips.
- Let the hair to dry for 15 – 20 minutes. Wash your hair with cool water and apply shampoo then rinse the hair.
- Apply this 2 times in a week for getting better result within a month.
Lemon juice is a great herb to treat hair fall problem. Lemon juice helps to tighten the pores on scalp and strengthen the hair root. Thus it helps to control your hair fall. It is one of the best home remedy for hair fall. Lemon juice also helps to exfoliate dead cells, eliminate dandruff and treat scalp infection. Use this home remedy to prevent hair loss.
How to Use Lemon Juice:
- Cut 2 or 3 lemons and extract the lemon juice.
- Mix the juice with some honey or coconut oil. Massage on your scalp with finger tips.
- Leave the mixer on your hair for at least 15 minutes then wash with cool water.
- Apply it after bath 2 times in a week.
Fenugreek is generally known as methi. It is very effective to reduce hair loss and make your hair silky, shiny, strong and long. The hormone antecedents of fenugreek will enhance hair growth & help to rebuild the hair follicles. Fenugreek or methi is an ancient home remedy to prevent hair loss.
How to Use Methi:
- Soak 1 table spoon of methi or fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- In the next morning grind the soaked seeds to make a thicker paste.
- Apply the paste thoroughly on your hair from root up to tip and cover them using a shower cap.
- Leave them to dry for about 40 minutes. Then rinse off the hair with cool water thoroughly.
- Apply this 3 – 4 times in a week.
- For better result, you can mix 2 table spoon of methi paste, 4 table spoon of raw card and white portion of egg. Then apply the mixer on your hair. Leave for half an hour then wash away thoroughly with cool water.
Amla also known as Indian goose berry, used as a home remedy to treat hair fall since many years. It works very fast to stop hair fall. It contains vitamin C and anti-oxidants which works effectively for hair fall control. It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and skin exfoliating power that helps to get a healthy scalp and healthy hair growth.
How to Use Amla:
- Extract amla juice from fresh amla or take amla powder about 3 table spoon.
- Mix it with lemon juice or coconut oil. Apply the mixer on your hair and scalp thoroughly.
- Leave them to dry for at least 1 hour. Then rinse the hair with cool water.
Henna is used as a natural hair color and conditioner since ancient times. It is also able to strengthen from root to top. It is a natural remedy for hair fall. To make it more effective mix some mustered oil with henna paste.
How to Use Henna:
- You can use raw henna paste with mustard oil and massage it on your scalp.
- Or, take mustard oil and some dried henna leafs. Fry the henna leaves into the mustard oil until the leaves fully burnt. Filter the oil, massage it on your scalp.
- Apply it on your hair for 1 hour then wash off using cool water.
- You will get naturally beautiful, silky and shiny using this natural remedy.
Hibiscus is rich in vitamin C, riboflavin and phosphorus. This ingredients are very essential nutrients for normal hair growths. Hibiscus nourishes hair from inside thereby prevents grain of hair and controls hair fall.
How to Use Hibiscus:
- Make paste of the hibiscus flower, mix the paste with coconut oil and hit the mixer.
- Left it for cooling spontaneously. Apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 1 hour then rinse with cool water.
Egg and Olive Oil:
Eggs are very rich in protein and essential fatty acid. Olive oil is rich in anti-oxidants and essential fat ingredients helps in hair fall control and rapid hair growth.
How to Use Egg and Olive Oil:
- Take 2 eggs. Separate the egg yolk from white portion.
- Mix the white portion with 1 table spoon of olive oil. Make a thicker and consistent paste.
- Apply the paste on your scalp and hair with a brush. Left it on your hair for about half an hour to dry. Rinse the hair with cool water and shampoo. This is very often used in hair fall treatment.
These above home remedies are very effective and have no adverse effect to your hair. Anyone can try these hair fall remedy to prevent hair loss.