Winter seems to be a charming season. I enjoy the winter with its nature and weather very much. But my skin can’t enjoy the cold, dry weather. Winter is just like a giant to the skin. It is hard and rough on our skin. Winter comes with several disturbing skin problems. Coldness and low humidity levels cause dry air. Dry air robs steal moisture from your skin. It causes serious damage to your lovely, sweet skin and can make it laminar, cracked and lifeless. So, it is unavoidable to take special care and simple nursing of your delicate skin in winter. Winter skin care tips will help you to keep skin smooth, youthful and healthy. You should take particular care of your skin at a regular interval.
In this situation, we are looking for a winter moisturizing cream that can relieve our skin from dryness. However, besides these winter cream, we can use a natural skin moisturizer. Here I am going to reveal some best natural winter skin care tips for dry skin home remedies that can help us to enhance skin care.
Common Skin Problems in winter:
Become disturbed by harsh weather, dried skin looks ugly, unattractive and fragile. This type of skin is very prone to ultraviolet rays of sunlight. Skin problems like dry itchy skin, redness, chink, scotch, dry hands, and feet, dandruff, keratosis etc. are common in this season.
10 Best Winter Skin Care Tips:
Chemical products are not always good for your skin. Natural agents help greatly to maintain your skin in this rude weather. Be careful about taking care of your skin with artificial products, creams, moisturizer etc. Natural face packs will give you both naturally glowing skin as well as healthy, jolly and beautiful skin. Let’s get some awesome beauty tips here.
- Use Natural Moisturizer: It is unavoidable to lose moisture during winter. Use best natural moisturizer preferably homemade moisturizer for dry skin care. Light moisturizer works better in another season. But in winter, you should be more careful while using moisturizer. Deep moisturizing is required to keep skin integrity. Be aware of your skin type. Comparatively, dry skin needs more attention than the oily. You can use natural oils to moisturize your skin. Make moisturizing face packs. For dry skin, preferably use skin-friendly products like milk, milk cream, almond oil, almond paste, olive oil, aloe vera gel, avocado oil etc. These oils nourish your skin deeply and give you healthy skin. But you should avoid lemon juice for dry skin in winter.
- Exfoliate your skin: Skin exfoliating is an effective way to get rid of skin problems during the winter season. Exfoliate dead cells that become dry and make a rough surface on your skin. After exfoliating must apply a good face moisturizer for dry skin.
- Don’t forget sunscreen cream: The sun not only rises in summer. In winter, it also shines less or more. UV’s effect on your skin during winter also. So don’t miss sunscreen cream. Use SPF or a BB cream 30 minutes before going outside of the home.
- Take care of your hands: Hands are very prone to lose moisture in winter. Because of washing hands frequently. Always use an oil-based moisturizing hand cream after washing hands. If you feel need to wear gloves, then first use a moisturizer before wearing the gloves. This will prevent irritation.
- Drink a plenty of water: You can prevent dry skin just with simple tricks like drinking water. Drink as much water as you need before. But it’s not proven that only guzzling of water can hydrate your skin. Besides, you should take extra care.
- Eat vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C: Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant. It nourishes your skin from deep tissues. So, it is very necessary to eat vegetables and fruits that are rich in vitamin C. Citrus fruits, dark, green leafy vegetables can help to maintain healthy skin naturally during winter.
- Take special care of your Lips: Face skin is very sensitive to all body part. But lip should get most priority in winter skin care tips. Lips become dry, chapped and cracked. Nothing is so annoying like a cracked lip. Lips are always a symbol of beauty. A convincingly smile is always wanted. But winter steals your jolly smile due to chapped lips. Keep a lip balm in hand. Apply honey, rose water once or twice in a week.
- Apply an appropriate night cream: Choose a night cream based on your skin type. It’s high time to spend some money on night cream in winter for skin care. If you have an extremely dry skin on face, use a moisturizing face cream overnight. It will keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. Find the best winter cream for dry skin.
- Use natural cleanser: Winter is a season of vegetables and fruits. Most vegetables are helpful for skin like tomatoes, carrots, cucumber etc. These vegetables are known for their cleansing properties. Cleanliness of skin helps to prevent skin problems like acne, pimples etc. A natural cleanser is better than chemicals. Tomatoes, cucumber, potatoes, carrots are a good cleanser that will help you keep your skin clean. These are also called natural organic skin care products.
- Sound sleep: For good skin, you need to pay attention to maintain a sound sleep. Sleep pattern very much effect on your skin. At least 6 to 8 hours of sound sleep is recommended for a normally healthy person.