How to grow your hair faster? Remember that chemicals are not always good to your hair. Consider trying natural hair growth tips to get long, healthy hair. Here are some best natural hair growth tips for you. Inthis article I am going to show you fast hair grow secrets. Your hair is a beauty asset to you. So to protect your asset you must take special care of your hair to keep them healthy. There are many products and hair treatments to grow hair in the market that promise faster hair growth. But there are also more simple and natural ways to make at home. In this article I try to give some best tips to grow long hair. these tips combine special hair treatments, basic techniques to care for and targeted diet.
- 1 Natural Hair Growth Tips:
- 2 1. Massaging the scalp with natural oils:
- 3 2. Try a mask made from egg yolk:
- 4 3. Rinse with apple cider vinegar:
- 5 4. Use a balm made with coconut milk:
- 6 5. Try aloe vera:
- 7 6. Cut the tips:
- 8 7. Give yourself a scalp massage:
- 9 8. Reduce stress:
- 10 9. Use less heat:
- 11 10. Use less shampoo:
- 12 11. Brush your hair often:
- 13 12. Avoid the tail:
- 14 13. Sleep on satin:
- 15 14. Protect your hair:
- 16 15. Avoid dyes:
- 17 16. Get biotin:
Natural Hair Growth Tips:
1. Massaging the scalp with natural oils:
Natural oils can really help remove dirt and other impurities, releasing the previously clogged hair follicles and allowing the hair to grow faster. Oils serve to moisturize hair, making them less brittle and less prone to break prematurely.
• Oils that have these properties are those of coconut, olive, lavender ,castor, jojoba, almond, rosemary , fish, emu (very difficult to find in Italy), tea tree (melaleuca), grape seed, mustard and avocado.
• Use the oil at room temperature or slightly warmed. To warm up, you can pour the oil in a reseal able bottle and put it in a bowl of hot (but not boiling) water for a minute or two.
• Rub the oil on the scalp and make sure that you cosparga well on the hair.
• Leave on for 15-30 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
2. Try a mask made from egg yolk:
The egg protein is a amazing source of nutrition that strengthen your hair, add volume and help them grow.
• In a bowl, break an egg and stir gently until white and red do not mix.
• You could add a tablespoon (15 ml) of honey or olive oil for a moisturizing effect. Mix well.
• Apply the mixture on your hair after shampooing.
• Leave on for 10-20 minutes. If desired, you can also apply a moisturizing conditioner while the mixture is still on the hair. Otherwise, rinse directly using hot water.
3. Rinse with apple cider vinegar:
You may rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar once a week to remove buildup or residue left by various hair products or oils.
• Pour on the hair 60 ml of apple cider vinegar. Concentralo on the roots, but make sure that vinegar is spread over the entire length of the hair.
• When done, proceed to the usual washing.
4. Use a balm made with coconut milk:
Coconut milk contains many proteins, fatty acids and iron. All these combined elements strengthen hair and drastically reduce the chances to loose prematurely. 
• Rub coconut milk on the hair roots with firm circular motions. Leave on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water, then wash with a mild shampoo.
• You can also add a tablespoon (15 ml) of honey or glycerin in coconut milk before applying. Honey increases the moisturizing effect, turning the coconut milk into a more powerful balm.
5. Try aloe vera:
Aloe vera contains fatty acids, zinc, iron, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. These vitamins and minerals play an important role in the health and hair growth. The aloe vera gel prevents the sebum of greasy hair, very important action since the sebum attracts dirt and bacteria responsible for hair fall.
• Mix 2 tablespoons (10 ml) of aloe vera gel with 2 tablespoons (10 ml) of olive oil, a tablespoon of honey and 30 ml of hot water. Apply the mixture directly to the scalp.
• Leave on for 30 minutes. After the exposure time, rinse with warm water and wash with a mild shampoo
6. Cut the tips:
Although it is not intuitive, you should cut off the split ends every 4-6 weeks.
• Technically, trim split ends will not grow your hair faster. however, it will serve to eliminate parts of the dry hair or damaged. If you take care of, split ends may extend along the hair, making it more fragile as it grows. If you want long hair strong and healthy, you have to eliminate these parts regularly.
7. Give yourself a scalp massage:
This type of massage increases blood circulation in the scalp tissues. The follicles are so stimulated and, consequently, the hair grow faster.
• A massage with natural oils mentioned above is even better than a massage done dry.
8. Reduce stress:
Stress makes the most fragile hair and slows the growth process. Check your stress by doing some relaxing activities.
• A light exercise can be a great way to reduce stress. Dedicated to yoga or take a half hour walk to the park.
• Sleep is another important factor to reduce stress. When possible, sleep 7-8 hours a night.
9. Use less heat:
The heat makes you lose moisture to your hair faster than normal; dry hair will burn and break more easily. Allow the hair to air reduces the risk of damage caused by heat.
• If you are forced to dry your hair with a hair dryer, set the air temperature to a minimum and applies, before proceeding, a natural oil (such as coconut) to protect the hair from the heat. The excess oil will be consumed instead of water and hair.
• You should also avoid styling tools such as curling and straightening plates.
• In addition to reducing the heat, you should also avoid the water too hot. The hot water makes your hair more fragile, so if you want to keep hair strong, it is better to choose warm or cold water.
10. Use less shampoo:
The shampoo removes the oil from the hair. This oil protects them and allows them to grow without suffering damage caused by dehydration. To ensure the right amount of oil, wash your hair every other day or no more than three times a week.
• Wash your hair is still very important, because an excess of oil can clog follicles and thus delaying hair growth.
11. Brush your hair often:
This helps distribute the natural oils from the scalp to the entire length of the hair. In this way the oils play throughout the hair, keeping it hydrated and healthy.
• Use a natural bristle brush and comb from the scalp to the tips.
• Brush your hair also helps to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp tissues.
12. Avoid the tail:
The ponytail, pigtails, the chignon hairstyles and the like can cause hair breakage. When rolling up an elastic band around the hair, the strands are in tension and the hair may break. The more often you do this, the weaker become your hair.
• The collected hairstyles can also rip the hair from the root, causing permanent damage.
• If you need to gather your hair, try to keep the skin soft tail to prevent damage.
13. Sleep on satin:
The satin pillowcases made or silk are a luxury that your hair will be grateful. The softness of the fabric prevents the hair will not get tangled and dry out.
• Alternatively, you can wrap your hair in a satin scarf or silk before bed. It will have the same effect as a pillowcase.
14. Protect your hair:
Protect your hair from the aggression of external agents. They are sensitive as the skin, so protection is very important.
• Wearing a hat or something like that when you’re in the sun, especially if you have a long exposure in mind.
• When the weather turns cold and dry, you have to protect your hair from the wind wearing a hat and increase the frequency of hydration treatments.
15. Avoid dyes:
Many products for hair color that are on the market contain ammonia. This dry bleaching agent heavily hair, so they can break easily.
• If you want to dye your hair, go to a professional color treatments and reduce to a minimum.
• You can also try natural dyes, such as coffee and cinnamon, which are more delicate.
16. Get biotin:
As a part of best natural hair growth tips, I suggest to eat nutritious diet specially biotin containing foods.Biotin can be ingested through diet or through specific supplements. If you want to hire more biotin, eat more tomatoes, carrots, romaine lettuce or card.
• Biotin increases the production of red 2
• Get biotin. Biotin can be ingested through diet or through specific supplements. If you want to hire more biotin, eat more tomatoes, carrots, romaine lettuce or chard.
• Biotin increases the production of red blood cells and insulin levels in your body. As a result, a greater amount of glucose will flow to the follicles.
• This vitamin also stimulates the keratinocytes, cells responsible for hair strength.
• Blood cells and insulin levels in your body. As a result, a greater amount of glucose will flow to the follicles.
• This vitamin also stimulates the keratinocytes, cells responsible for hair strength.